What was the last movie you saw in a theater?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SheWolfSilver, Feb 15, 2012.

1. SheWolfSilver

blackcapped Active Member

I recently went to see The Hobbit and Lincoln. While there were some aspects of each that I didn't like, I still enjoyed both of the movies. I am very excited for the second part of The Hobbit to be released, and I have been surprised by the amount of negative comments on the film. Hopefully, I will get a chance to go see Les Miserables soon.

blackcapped, Dec 26, 2012
  2. SheWolfSilver

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I can't remember the last movie I saw in a theater. I watch movies online. I think The Hunger Games might be the last movie I saw in a theater.

ACSAPA, Jun 21, 2013
  3. SheWolfSilver

Trellum Well-Known Member

The newest Thor movie! But I felt really lost watching it at first, because they made a lot references to the marvel movie, the avengers one. I never watched it, but I'm planning to do that soon, so I can see what they were talking about! I really want to see that. Plus I'm very sure they'll be making a third part of this movie and I don't plan to miss it!

Trellum, Nov 7, 2013
  4. SheWolfSilver

Becky Well-Known Member

We're off to see Gravity in 3D tomorrow, I'm really excited! I love space :D

Becky, Nov 8, 2013
Ask a Question