What is your weather like at the moment?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by magickat, Feb 23, 2012.

1. magickat

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Overcast skies for a last few days. The sun is kind of shy about showing its face. Luckily the wind is blowing strongly, so the clothes get air dried.

Victor Leigh, Mar 27, 2012
  2. magickat

nicola Active Member

Warm and sunny today here 21c.

nicola, Mar 28, 2012
  3. magickat

BeautifulAngel Well-Known Member

The weather is pretty nice here, there is going to be a heat wave for the next few days though :/ supposed to go up to 40 tomorrow, very hot day.

BeautifulAngel, Aug 3, 2012
  4. magickat

blackcapped Active Member

I have actually been very surprised by the weather recently in my area. This summer we have had a lot of storms and showers. If my memory is correct, we usually have dry summers, so this is rare for us. Great for the local farms, though!

blackcapped, Aug 9, 2012
  5. magickat

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Sunny, but it's definitely starting to get colder regardless, especially at night. Midwestern fall is starting to kick in. This is my favorite time of year actually. I love overcast days, and cool weather. The bright sun often gives me a headache, and I cannot stand heat (I often run my central air in the winter too).

OhioTom76, Sep 21, 2012
  6. magickat

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

It got rather cold here pretty quickly in NE Ohio. It's in the 50's today. I personally love the cold weather, but others are starting to complain about it.

OhioTom76, Oct 9, 2012
  7. magickat

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

This summer ,I feel like saying "Go home weather, you're drunk." First we had torrential downpours and flooding. Now we have blazing hot sun and elderly people around the state dropping dead from heatstroke. It's always feast or famine, I wish we would just have some nice moderate weather.

ACSAPA, Jun 19, 2013
  8. magickat

Trellum Well-Known Member

This spring and summer were both scorching, but fortunately it seems autumn is already in and after a couple of weeks the winter will definitely kick in! I just love the weather over here in winter... it's so nice to rest from the scorching heat for at least a couple of months!

Trellum, Oct 29, 2013
Ask a Question