What do you do in your spare time?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SheWolfSilver, Feb 22, 2012.

1. SheWolfSilver

Mystique Well-Known Member

Btw, that is a beautiful leather work - very impressive! I don't know anyone that does leather work.

What do I do with my spare time... read, see my family on Skype, watch a bit of TV or a movie, and if I have enough ingredients, I'll bake some cookies.

Mystique, May 28, 2012
  2. SheWolfSilver

blackcapped Active Member

That is some truly impressive leather work. I have tried some leather work in the past and have never had a knack for it the way you do. I made a few belts and some keychains before finding that it was not the hobby for me. (I much prefer pottery and woodworking.) That book looks wonderful. I hope you are continuing with your hobby. Very talented, indeed!

blackcapped, Jul 16, 2012
  3. SheWolfSilver

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Web development and photography. I also like to read online a lot, not so much fiction, but mostly tutorials and tech news.

OhioTom76, Oct 9, 2012
  4. SheWolfSilver

Evilsprinkles Well-Known Member

I'm a complete and utter bookworm. When I'm not doing something involving my pets, my home and working, I'm usually always buried in a book, or some manner of research online. I only read actual physical books though, I'm having nothing to do with a Kindle or eBook reader. Bookstores are closing down because of them, it's very sad.

Evilsprinkles, Oct 10, 2012
  5. SheWolfSilver

tajnz Well-Known Member

Wow I'm impressed by SheWolfSilver's leather crafting! Acting takes up a lot of my spare time with rehearsals for productions taking up 3-4 nights a week. I also love reading, writing, singing, travelling, shopping online, video games, learning to snow board, watching soccer and going to watch Opera.

A few of you mentioned penpals. I had a few as a very young child and enjoyed the experience so I might look into finding more. :) There's something about handwritten letters that is just so exciting!

tajnz, Dec 22, 2012
  6. SheWolfSilver

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Me too. I have a cat themed Pinterest board and it's insane how much time I spend posting cat pictures on it. You mentioned exotic recipes and I pin those too. Pinterest is a huge time suck, but at least it's social and you learn things.

ACSAPA, Mar 20, 2013
  7. SheWolfSilver

Yiddo Active Member

I either play games, go outside and play basketball, have fun with my pets or just generally chill out.

Yiddo, Apr 23, 2013
  8. SheWolfSilver

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

This summer in my spare time, I'm watching gardening and home decor shows. It's my summer tradition to keep the TV locked on decorating and DIY shows.

ACSAPA, Jun 18, 2013
  9. SheWolfSilver

Trellum Well-Known Member

That´s a very nice hobby, and an even nicer way to promote your small business ;) Are you planning to be selling your works on Ebay or are you planning to have a physical business?

I usually rest and watch TV whenever I have some spare time, but lately I rarely have any time left; I spend most of my time working online. But before that I used to play a lot video games during my spare time. I loved reading as well, as soon as I get a regular job, I'll be doing that more often. I'm just waiting to recover from a very nasty disease.

Trellum, Oct 10, 2013
Ask a Question