The shelter pups

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard about this company that creates some really neat stuffed animal replica of your dog or cat? Well, I had created a post about a different company, but what makes this company different and special to me is not only the fact they seem to pay more attention to detail, but the fact those guys are actually helping real dog and cat shelters. By ordering a plush-toy replica of your dog or cat you are contributing to the cause.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://www.shelterpups.com/b4aftr.php

Trellum, Oct 5, 2015
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Wow this is so awesome. Thanks for the link I am going to check it out more when I have more time! I think this is a wonderful idea and the replicas are simply adorable.

Susan Brown, Oct 7, 2015
  3. Trellum

I'm glad you liked it :) I personally like the replicas made by both companies, but I must I like this one a bit more because they have a message and a purpose that is not entirely about making money. I might try getting a replica of my dog from them later :)

Trellum, Oct 7, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  4. Trellum

It is great that they are helping the animal shelters. That says a lot about this company. We all know that the shelters need all the money they can get so that they can help as many animals as possible. Running an animal shelter is very costly. My sister use to run one years ago. I use to love going there and walking all the dogs and playing with the cats. It was so much fun.

Susan Brown, Oct 9, 2015
  5. Trellum

Wow, really? What happened? I have heard about the troubles a lot animal shelters go though, I hope things ended well for your sister's shelter? I have heard it's super hard to run a shelter :( It's so admirable what your sister did! I hope she managed to save a lot dogs, did she also take cats in?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    Trellum, Oct 9, 2015
  6. Trellum

She gave it up a few years back because of health reasons. Yes she use to take in both cats and dogs and she certainly saved a lot of lives. She was very picked about who she allowed her animals to be adopted by so they all went to good homes. She had a lot of pets herself back then but over time they have all passed. She has a few cats now but that's it.

Susan Brown, Oct 15, 2015
  7. Trellum

Oh, well, she did what anyone would have done in that situation: take care of herself :) But I think those good deeds she did will always prove what kind f person she is. I really admire those who do this kind of thing, it really says a lot a of persons character.

Trellum, Oct 15, 2015
Ask a Question