The cuddle clones toy company

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I had already heard about this company, and how they can make an exact replica of your pet if you send them a picture! I think it's such a cute and adorable idea, I will definitely try this in the future! I'd love to get a plush-toy replica of every pet I've had the pleasure to take care of :)

[​IMG]

The last picture is so adorable, isn't it? That kitty really liked his plush-toy replica <3 <3 <3

Trellum, Oct 4, 2015
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

It sure is!! Om gosh I would love to get these made. My grand daughter is so in love with my kitties it would be nice to have them made so she can take them home with her
    and enjoy them when she is not at my house! What a wonderful idea. I love it!

Susan Brown, Oct 5, 2015
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

There is also another company who makes them, I think both companies do a great job, but this other one I'm about to tell you about seems to pay more attention to details, take a look: http://www.shelterpups.com/b4aftr.php But I think both are great, the great thing about the last one is that the money they get is destined to dog (and I think cat shleters too?)!

Trellum, Oct 5, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
Ask a Question