Sugar Crumb Cake

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Another great recipe found by me ;) Great at least for those who like me love desserts and are on a budget! Just check the list of ingredients to prepare this!!! Not many in that list! I have everything in my kitchen to prepare this already :D

[​IMG]

http://chocolatechocolateandmore.com/sugar-crumb-cake/

Trellum, Aug 10, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

That looks really good and after checking out the recipe I am really impressed.
    It has all the ingredients most people have in their kitchens and it is easy to make.
    That is my kind of recipe and something that you can cook in a pinch. This will
    definitely be on my to do list! :)

Susan Brown, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I'm glad you liked it :) I actually love this kind of recipes, because they are so easy to make, when pinning a recipe I always make sure the ingredient list is not too long and that the ingredients are something I can actually find :) I just hate those recipes with a lot weird ingredients that can only be found if you live in certain city, in certain country... near certain super market.

Trellum, Aug 27, 2015
Ask a Question