Ragdolls

Discussion in 'Breeding' started by catlover2, Oct 10, 2010.

1. catlover2

catlover2 Well-Known Member

Ragdolls are semilong haired cats that have a very distinct colorpoint coat. They are affectionate, gentle cats that intelligent and easy to handle. They 8 to 20 pounds and come in six colors, cream, blue, lilac, chocolate, seal and flame.

catlover2, Oct 10, 2010
    rara likes this.
  2. catlover2

steph84 Well-Known Member

I love, love, love ragdolls! My cousin has a huge ragdoll cat and he covers her entire torso! I love how lazy he is and just hangs out while we pick him up and carry him like a baby. He is one of the best cats I have ever met. I hope to own one of my own one day.

steph84, Jan 28, 2012
  3. catlover2

SassyBrat Member

I have a ragdoll <------- her name is Ella, but she always answers to Bella LOL! She is a tiny ragdoll, with chocolate mittens, blue eyes and a whisper of a voice. She is the type of ragdoll who doesn't have a typical vocal meow, and at first it took a lot of getting used to!

She is very loving, and very sweet. I am especially pleased that I got her from a farmer back in the fall of last year for free.

SassyBrat, Feb 8, 2012
  4. catlover2

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Here's one big Ragdoll saying hi!
    [​IMG]

I read that Ragdolls got their name from being characteristically limp when they are picked up. Limp like a piece of rag. Or a ragdoll.

Victor Leigh, Feb 9, 2012
    rara likes this.
  5. catlover2

Trellum Well-Known Member

There are so many cat breeds I find so nice and attractive, one of them is the ragdolls. I think they are great for people like me who want a long haired cat, but only have experience with short haired cats :)

Trellum, May 4, 2015
  6. catlover2

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

This is a breed of cat that I have always wanted. I think they are so gorgeous but they are high
    maintenance. They have such a calm, relaxing way about them. Maybe someday I will own one.

Susan Brown, Aug 11, 2015
  7. catlover2

LoveMyKittys Member

they are beautiful cats but looks like a lot of up keep to me ,but I wouldn't mind owning one:)

LoveMyKittys, Nov 11, 2016
  8. catlover2

Symba Member

Meet Puddy Kat. He was here before I showed up. Unfortunately he used up his nine lives My owner says that it is okay that I sleep in his place now.
    Puddy-2014.jpg

Symba, Dec 23, 2016
Ask a Question