Pet Arthritis

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I think this is something is don't talked about often, I'm referring to ''Pet Arthritis'', many of us don't even know enough about this topic. But here is an info graph with some really useful info bits:

[​IMG]

Trellum, Aug 30, 2015
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

This is a very informative article. I have known many dogs who have suffered with arthritis and it is
    so sad to see them in pain. It is such a cruel disease in both humans and pets.

Susan Brown, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Trellum

Cats can also suffer from arthritis. Sadly most people know very little about it. Very few people even know cats and dog can suffer from it as well.

Trellum, Aug 31, 2015
  4. Trellum

I knew that cats could suffer from it too but I never seen it in as many cats as I have seen it in dogs.
    I have only known a few cats who had arthritis over the years but I have known so many dogs.

Susan Brown, Sep 1, 2015
  5. Trellum

I wasn't talking about you in particular, I was talking about the general public, this is not a test ;) There are many things most pet owners don't know, I include myself, until last year I thought that those dogs or cats pushing their heads against a wall was just a quirk. Some months ago I found out it isn't. That is why I love those info graphs.

Trellum, Sep 1, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  6. Trellum

lol I know you weren't talking to me particularly. I am sorry if it came across as that way.
    Yes you learn all kinds of new things when you check out the many charts online. They
    are very knowledgeable. One can never know too much when they are a pet owner. There
    are always new things to learn.

Susan Brown, Sep 2, 2015
  7. Trellum

@Susan Brown No worries Susan, we are all here to learn and to teach new things :) This is why I love being part of a forum like this one, you can learn so much on here, but also share your knowledge. I have seriously learnt about a bit of everything since I am part of this forum.

Trellum, Sep 4, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
Ask a Question