Need to see it in order to believe it! Amazing!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

So, this made me see the other side of predators! Specially this leopard seal! So hard to believe, but proof is there! I wonder why she/he did it!

[​IMG]

Trellum, Jun 19, 2015
  2. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

Oh my God! Where do you find these things? That's a story Trellum. A vicious predator turned care giver. Can't we humans learn from this? I rejoice this camera man lived to tell the tale.

Anne, Jun 21, 2015
  3. Trellum

I foiund it on Pinterest :) I also thought it was amazing, I think some animals tend to have really suprising reactions. Have you checked my thread about the heroic mule? I never saw that coming, lol!!

Trellum, Jun 26, 2015
  4. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

No I have not. How is it titled? Just as you mentioned? I am sure I said it somewhere before but I can just my dad marveling at this. He was always in awe of creation.

Anne, Jun 29, 2015
  5. Trellum

Trellum, Jun 30, 2015
  6. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Wow this is truly an amazing story. It even had me in tears. So incredible and not at all what I was expecting or what he was expecting.

Thanks for posting yet another great article. I love coming on this forum because you always post all the greatest things. I always look forward to what you will post each day!! :)

Susan Brown, Jul 21, 2015
  7. Trellum

Awww, you are so sweet Susan!!! I'm am glad someone appreciates what I do :) I post those info graphs because I like that kind of things, to me this kind of things are more engaging that long blocks of text. I'm glad a lot people see it the same way I do =D I actually wished more forums had those.

Trellum, Jul 22, 2015
Ask a Question