Kids that are too good for this world

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Aren't they the sweetest thing ever?

[​IMG]

Trellum, Mar 25, 2016
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

That just melts my heart. Kids and pets have such a wonderful bond. My cat Merle absolutely adores my grand daughter. He loves when she comes over to spend the night.
    He never leaves her side. He goes wherever she goes and when she goes to bed he sleeps right beside her all night. It is precious.

Susan Brown, Apr 13, 2016
  3. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

That just melts my heart. Kids and pets have such a wonderful bond. My cat Merle absolutely adores my grand daughter. He loves when she comes over to spend the night.
    He never leaves her side. He goes wherever she goes and when she goes to bed he sleeps right beside her all night. It is precious.

Susan Brown, Apr 13, 2016
  4. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I must admit I've had a lot doubts regarding to having children myself, but when I see this kind of things and how wonderful some kids can be, then I truly feel the risk is totally worth it. I only hope that if I do, my kids grow up to be very good and decent adults.

Trellum, Apr 20, 2016
  5. Trellum

CrazyCatLady74 Member

I love those pictures! There so awesome. Kids are great and then they get older and that's a whole other ball game. Cherish the little ones while they are young. All my kids are way past the toddler age my youngest is 10. I will say that these pictures do remind me of my daughter who has Down Syndrome. She has a really awesome relationship with our Siamese cat. They adore each other. Once in awhile he'll lay on her bed and she will read to him and he loves it. When she goes to bed at night he'll come in and lay on the bed by her and just starts purring real loud. I think it is so neat to see that. I believe he knows that she is special and he wants to make sure she feels love especially from him. I added a picture of him laying on my daughter's bed.

Attached Files:

CrazyCatLady74, May 22, 2016
Ask a Question