It has been very quiet...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Susan Brown, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

It has been very quiet around the forum lately it seems. Perhaps because it is summertime and everybody is out enjoying all the beautiful sunshine and not inside on their computers.

I check in everyday to see if there is anything new or any new kitty pictures to look at. I really enjoy it here and look forward to when it starts to pick back up again.

Hope all you fellow cat lovers are having a purrfect day!!

:)

Susan Brown, Jul 30, 2015
    Herman&Eddie and icekat like this.
  2. Susan Brown

icekat Active Member

Yeah I think it gets that way in summer. I work a full time job, and when I'm not working, there are always fun, and not so fun things to do in the summer months LOL. I imagine it will be a lot busier here when the weather changes, and we can have an excuse to stay in more. Even my kitty babies are enjoying the great outdoors right now.

icekat, Aug 2, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  3. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

Yeah, I haven't had the chance to be around here lately, lots things to do around the house and I am getting ready for one of the most important exams in my life. Plus I go to the doc often, soon I need to see another doctor for a second opinion and so on. Wish I could enjoy the summer as much as most people seem to enjoy it :p But the truth is that over here is scorching hot.

Trellum, Aug 2, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  4. Susan Brown

Sounds like you have lots going on. I will say a prayer for your health and hoping all goes well.

Susan Brown, Aug 3, 2015
  5. Susan Brown

Yes summer can be a busy time of year. It only last so long so you have to enjoy it while you can. Glad to hear that the kitties are enjoying it too.

Susan Brown, Aug 3, 2015
    icekat likes this.
  6. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

Thank you, Susan. I am! I've a very important exam in just a couple months, and I feel I haven't studied enough. I need to hurry up, but so many things are going on, I don't seem to have that much time!! It would seem my days are shorter than ever.

Trellum, Aug 3, 2015
  7. Susan Brown

Time certainly does fly by way too quickly. I wish you all the best on your upcoming exam.

Susan Brown, Aug 4, 2015
  8. Susan Brown

Anne Well-Known Member

I've been busy and losing my sister-in-law did not help. I had to put in longer hours at work as my niece was so broken up about her mom's death she stayed away from work for a longer than expected period. Besides that, we had what we call a Crop Over festival and Carnival of sorts so I had to focus on getting some sales.

Anne, Aug 5, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  9. Susan Brown

So sorry to hear about the loss of your sister Anne. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Sounds like you are keeping yourself very busy.

Susan Brown, Aug 6, 2015
  10. Susan Brown

Anne Well-Known Member

Thank you. I have been. Being busy has a way of taking your mind off of the stresses of life. I also got to thinking about Twinkle (my cat I lost) a lot recently and how he would just hang out with me sometimes and make me smile like a little school girl. Often when it was quiet around here, he'd do some naughty thing and inside of scolding him I would turn my head and smile. He was my spoiled child.

Anne, Aug 8, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  11. Susan Brown

anadrotowski Member

I've been off for the summer and just been exploring and doing a part-time job. I do photography as a summer job when I'm home from my college. Now since I'm moving back Saturday, I'm starting back into my forums and beginning to be a bit more interactive. It's just all about the seasons.

anadrotowski, Aug 20, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  12. Susan Brown

Summer is quickly drawing to an end and it's almost time for everybody to get back to a somewhat normal routine.
    It has been a great summer and I really hate to see it come it an end. It's so sad. We don't have it long enough
    around here. Thanks to all those who commented! :)

Susan Brown, Aug 26, 2015
Ask a Question