Igor Bondar "Once upon a time in Heaven". New book.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Alexsep, May 16, 2015.

1. Alexsep

Alexsep New Member

The history of mankind on earth is well known to everyone. It is set out in the many books that we read insatiably. Still, there is another story so far unseen, but no less true. That is the story of Heaven, the story of Eternity, the story of all that was and is beyond the veil of our visible earthly world.

This book, in the genre of a fairy tale, is the author’s endeavor to narrate to the reader the beauty and love of the world which people call Heaven.

SkyBooks

Alexsep, May 16, 2015
  2. Alexsep

icekat Active Member

This sounds interesting. Is it out yet? Have you read it? I love books with
    "what if..." scenarios, and I like Russian authors, such as Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky. I think, unless I'm mistaken, that Bondar is a Christian. If that's the case, maybe this will be a good story, not just something thrown together by a misinformed hack.

icekat, May 16, 2015
  3. Alexsep

Trellum Well-Known Member

Cool, it sounds like my kind of book :) I love fiction books, but most of them don't touch the topics I'm really interesting in. I really like to read about the occult and life after death. I like to think there is an after life :) There must be more to life than just this.

Trellum, May 16, 2015
Ask a Question