If that is not love, then I don't know what else it could be...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Here are some stories of love and courage, from dogs to their owners. A must read for animal lovers out there :)

[​IMG]

Trellum, Aug 30, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Awwwww there are truly beautiful stories. They got the tears flowing early this morning.
    I enjoy reading stories like there. Such great stores of courage and love. <3

Susan Brown, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Trellum

I know, I think it's amazing what some dogs are willing to do for their owners. I am actually very happy to own a dog, I am pretty sure she would give her life for me if she had the chance (not like I'd like her to at all, but it's nice to know you are loved that much by someone). Glad you liked them :)

Trellum, Aug 31, 2015
  4. Trellum

MER Well-Known Member

I remember growing up as a kid and play fighting with our neighbors. We could only do that when their dogs were away from the kids. You raise your fist at these girls and you'd have a mutt ready to chew your arm off.:eek:

MER, Aug 31, 2015
  5. Trellum

That is one of the reasons I want to get another (bigger dog) when mine dies, I want to have a family dog willing to protect my kids with their life (if I ever have any). Dogs can be the best pets ever :) A kid's best friend.

Trellum, Sep 1, 2015
  6. Trellum

Eaow Well-Known Member

Goes to show that dogs are man's best friends. The story that struck me most was the one of the dog that saved a woman in a domestic fight.That is one sensitive dog who clearely understood who needed his help. It proves that dogs have more intuition than we give them credit for.

Eaow, Sep 5, 2015
  7. Trellum

@Eaow Yeah, I liked that one the most as well :) I think that was a true act of heroism and love from the dog, if that was my dog I'd treat him like a king for the rest of his life, showing him all my gratitude for saving my life. Because that is a huge thing! It's amazing how much love some dogs have to offer!

Trellum, Sep 10, 2015
Ask a Question