I think I'm in love...!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Aren't those little critters the most beautiful thing ever! They are so cute they seem so unreal! :O Look at those huge eyes, so beautiful! They're Siberian flying squirrels... to me the epitome of cuteness.

[​IMG]

Trellum, Oct 1, 2015
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Om gosh they are adorable. Just want to kiss those sweet little faces!
    Love those great big eyes and they seem to be so tiny! So so cute!!

Susan Brown, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Trellum

@Susan Brown I liked the 4th picture the most :) It looks as if the little squirrel was smiling for the camera in such a cheeky and sweet way, lol. Like a little boy or girl. So cute! I wonder if they would make good pets?

Trellum, Oct 1, 2015
  4. Trellum

They are all cute but I have to agree picture 4 is adorable. I love how he is smiling for the camera. Too cute! Not sure if they would make good pets or not since they are wild animals but you
    never know!

Susan Brown, Oct 5, 2015
  5. Trellum

Yeah, but you see nowadays there are people who have ferrets and even squirrels as pets ;) I'd not get one as pet though, because this kind of exotic pets can be kinda troublesome. plus schnauzers love to hunt this kind of little critters :( But if I didn't have a dog and a cat I'd consider a ferret :)

Trellum, Oct 5, 2015
  6. Trellum

That is true Trellum there are all kinds of pets out there. My sister use to have a ferret and I use to take care of him when she went out of town on business. He was a pretty cute little guy. She had him for a lot of years before he passed away.

Susan Brown, Oct 7, 2015
  7. Trellum

@Susan Brown Something that has always made me curious about that kind of exotic pets is.... how do you potty train them?? D: Is it difficult to do that? Specially with a ferret? I've always wondered how those people manage to keep a clean home, don't get me wrong, but I've had such a difficult experience potty training dogs in the past, I can't imagine how they potty train that kind of pets.

Trellum, Oct 7, 2015
  8. Trellum

I would have to agree with you. I am not sure how you would go about potty training an exotic pet!
    I probably wouldn't be very good at it but I am sure there must be ways of doing it.

Susan Brown, Oct 23, 2015
  9. Trellum

To be honest I am not so sure my method to potty train my dog was that good. In my opinion it was all on the dog for being so smart.

Trellum, Oct 23, 2015
Ask a Question