How was everybody's holiday season?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Susan Brown, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

I had a good holiday. I was off work for 2 weeks which was really nice. I got to spend time with all the special people in my life. Looking forward to what 2016 has in store. Best wishes in 2016 to all of you and your kitties

Susan Brown, Jan 3, 2016
    Becky likes this.
  2. Susan Brown

nytegeek Member

I spent mine sick. :( Nothing like being stuck in bed miserable under a blanket while everybody else in the house is having fun.

nytegeek, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Susan Brown

Becky Well-Known Member

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Sorry to hear you've been sick @nytegeek, I hope you're feeling better soon!

Becky, Jan 4, 2016
  4. Susan Brown

Sorry to hear you were sick over the holidays. That is not fun. I know quite a few people who were sick with the flu over the holidays this year.

Susan Brown, Jan 10, 2016
  5. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

It was ok for me :) I got some great news some weeks before the holidays, that made my holidays super happy, because I did pass my test =D !!! I did it! All that studying paid off. As for the actual holidays we didn't do much to be honest :) My family doesn't celebrate Christmas, so we didn't. do much. We went to get a nice lunch though, I wanted to see a new place I had never eaten at before. I did and it was awesome :)

Trellum, Jan 10, 2016
  6. Susan Brown

Congratulations on passing your test. Glad to hear all your hard studying paid off.

Susan Brown, Jan 16, 2016
  7. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

Thank you! I was very stressed because I had to go to another city to take that test, so the night before that I just couldn't sleep at all. I thought I'd not pass, but I did! :D

Trellum, Jan 16, 2016
  8. Susan Brown

Kay Dougall Well-Known Member

Hi Trellum,
    What was the class that you were studying for? Erik, my son, is still waiting for his final grade to be posted in high school French. We're not looking forward to a very good grade. I plan on tutoring him in French next semester, to pick his grade up.

Kay Dougall, Jan 18, 2016
  9. Susan Brown

djordjem87 Member

It was okay but now it is even better. Here in Serbia it is still happening. We have many days to celebrate. Patron saints, school holiday and many more. We like to make a prolonged Christmas because here it is on January 7. The season lingers to Easter here :)

djordjem87, Jan 23, 2016
Ask a Question