How to create your own User Album

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Becky, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Becky

Becky Well-Known Member

If you want to share photos of your cats with the other members, here's how to set up your own User Album.

1. Click on 'User Albums' and then select 'Create own album'
    2. You can give your album a title, and if you want to you can also give a description of your album (although this is not compulsory).
    3. Select whether you want your album to be public or private, and then click on the 'Create album' button. If you select 'private', then other members will not be able to view your album.
    4. Once you have set up your album, you can add photos by clicking on the 'Manage images' button on the next screen. You can add a description to photos once they have been uploaded, and don't forget to hit the save button!
    5. If you want to make any changes to your album once it has been set up (for example, to change the title or album description), click on 'Album tools' > 'Edit Album'.
    If you have any problems with setting up an album, please send me a message :)

Becky, Nov 23, 2011
  2. Becky

Shole Member

Great feature I must say :) I cant wait to see all those cute cats :D

Shole, Nov 25, 2011
  3. Becky

Kay Dougall Well-Known Member

Hi Becky,
    I'm new to Cat How and am the most computer-challenged human on earth. Would like to start an album, but I can't seem to find the "User Album" button. Love this site, it's so much fun knowing there are people who are cat crazy like me.

Kay Dougall, Nov 21, 2014
  4. Becky

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Hi Kay, we had to get rid of the user album feature in the end as it wasn't used and was no longer compatible with the forum software after the upgrade. However, if you start a new thread and use the "upload a file" button you'll be able to share your photos that way :D.

Ian, Nov 25, 2014
Ask a Question