How did you end up with the cat/s you have now?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

The way me and Bob found each other was quite interesting. I was getting home, I was walking and suddenly I heard a ''meow'', I looked behind me and there it was! A tiny black cat!!! Totally black!! I wanted it to follow me or at least allow me to pick it up, but he didn't seem to trust people that much. Then I decided to run to my house and bring something for him to eat :) I did, and he followed me home! The rest is just history :)

This was the story of how me and my cat met :) It was love at first sight for me! I had always wanted a black cat, he looks like a small black panther :)

What's your story guys? How did you get your cat/s?

Trellum, Nov 20, 2013
  2. Trellum

steph84 Well-Known Member

Aw, it was also love at first sight when I met Kitty Love. I was driving home with my family and we saw this cute tuxedo kitten on the corner of the street playing with a dog. A man was walking his dog and had stopped to let his dog say hello to the kitty. I thought "Aw, what an adorable kitty!" and thought he belonged to the man for some reason. It later occurred to me that he wouldn't be walking both his cat and dog at the same time. Well, an hour later my neighbor (she was around 12 yrs old and would play with my little sister) came over and had Kitty Love in her arms. I told her I wanted him and knew her mother wouldn't let her keep him so he stayed with me ever since.

steph84, Nov 23, 2013
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Kitty Love? Aww, that's such a sweet name!!! I love that kind of names, but I'm not good at naming things :D Thanks for sharing that story :) My kitty is also an stray cat I found, I'd love helping all the cats I find, but it's impossible :( Back when I was a girl I found a kitty with an infected eye, but my mom wouldn't let me keep it! My heart was broken, because I knew that baby kitten would die :( Sometimes moms can be so tough :( I'm glad you could keep kitty love tho :) I wish all the cats that live in the streets could be saved.

Trellum, Nov 24, 2013
Ask a Question