Havana Browns

Discussion in 'Breeding' started by catlover2, Oct 7, 2010.

1. catlover2

catlover2 Well-Known Member

Havana Browns are known to be very intelligent cats. They will often use both paws to communicate with their owners and examine objects. they have a reddish brown coat to them and have brown whiskers. They have a very small pool in the breeding world, which is really quite sad.

catlover2, Oct 7, 2010
  2. catlover2

andrew320 Well-Known Member

Yes! Well, ours is a mixture because it's black, but he quite communicative and smart. Sometimes, he would just sit on our laps, lie down and his put one paw on our heart! It's cutest thing and quite smart!

andrew320, Oct 25, 2012
    Yolanda likes this.
  3. catlover2

Yolanda Well-Known Member

There are a lot of wonderful breeds that are under appreciated and have small breeding pools. Too bad, because they are wonderful cats.
    People tend to choose a cat breed they all ready now instead of looking up what suits their personality and family situation best. Otherwise they might find another breed that would fit them even better, but is less common.

Yolanda, Nov 17, 2012
  4. catlover2

Trellum Well-Known Member

Woah, this is the first time I read about this cat breed! The other day I got a bit upset when I saw a silly graphic that implied that all cats looked the same and there was no diversity (compared to dogs at least). But after spending a while over here I must say cats have a HUGE diversity!!! It's amazing!

By the way, this cat reminded me a bit of my bob :)

Trellum, Nov 17, 2013
Ask a Question