Happy New Years everyone!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by amy005, Jan 1, 2012.

1. amy005

amy005 Well-Known Member

What did everyone do to celebrate new years? I myself stayed at home tonight with my 4 month old son, cat and fiancee. We are going to watch the ball drop on tv in about an hour. Although it will not be midnight for another two hours here. I may have a glass of wine...

amy005, Jan 1, 2012
  2. amy005

Wallie0921 Well-Known Member

I had just a sip of my dad's champagne. I like the initial taste, but it goes rapidly downhill from there. I actually have kind of an unpleasant shivery/shuddering reaction to all wines. I've always wondered why.

Then my son and I cracked open a bottle of Cherry Crush and drank it from crystal champagne flutes. We also had slices of Edward's Hershey's ice cream pie. Yum! And we each still have one piece left.

Wallie0921, Jan 1, 2012
  3. amy005

magickat Well-Known Member

I went to a local bar as my hubby was DJ-ing there, went with some friends and my step daughter. It was a good night although I had to go straight to bed when I got home as I didn't feel well and it has since turned out to be flu :(

magickat, Jan 3, 2012
Ask a Question