Going vegan?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Have any of you ever thought of going vegan? I have! Sometimes I feel so guilty because I love my animals so dearly, I'd go crazy if I even thought for a moment someone could harm them and eat them! A life is a life after all! So all those animals that are mass produced and killed in a cruel way... has got me thinking. Specialy ever since I started watching the vegan black metal chef on Youtube!

I mean, going vegan doesn't seem as hard as I thought it would! Plus it seems to be one of the most healthy options out there, since you know what's really in your plate... not just a wild guess.

Trellum, Dec 5, 2013
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. Trellum

icekat Active Member

I HAVE thought about it a lot! In fact, I have to force myself not to think about it for long periods, or I would honestly go off the rails! I would much rather eat meat that a hunter has given me, than to buy meat from a grocery store. At least with hunting, it's usually a clean kill, and much more humane. I will probably eventually go that route. And I agree that it's probably healthier for us.

icekat, May 15, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  3. Trellum

sammy674 Member

I have also given veganism some serious thought; but unfortunately I'm a VERY picky eater (not by choice, a lot of food just doesn't agree with me) so I feel it would be too detrimental to my health to go down this route.

sammy674, May 23, 2015
Ask a Question