Flopping fish toy

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Byron nelson, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Byron nelson

Byron nelson Active Member

Is anyone having fun with this. My sister is bringing one over for us next week. . Mean time I’m going to order the automatic electric ball. It’s supposed to go then stop and start automatically or when the cat plays with it. It’s been too hot for much running around. My kitty starts playing about 10:00pm running from room to room chasing her cat toys. She was playing in her water dish and flipped it over then ran into the box fan knocking her food dish over so we had a mess this morning. There are a few June bugs and those green Japanese beetles that land on the window screens at night so play time can be extended.
    Byron

Byron nelson, Jul 19, 2021
    persiankittencattery likes this.
  2. Byron nelson

catalone Member

Ah no need of toys with my cats. They are outdoors a lot, chasing rats and generally just being healthy outdoor cats . Just had a head butting game with Dominic as he was perched on the gatepost... PURRRRRRRR.

catalone, Sep 11, 2021
    persiankittencattery likes this.
  3. Byron nelson

NathanVance Member

My cat's kinda picky, but she went nuts for it. The way it moves just like a real fish is hilarious! Plus, it's got that catnip inside, which my kitty can't resist. The battery life is decent, too - lasted longer than I expected.

NathanVance, Jul 6, 2024
Ask a Question