Do your cats watch TV with you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by magickat, Jan 28, 2012.

1. magickat

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Sounds like the cats are smarter than the dog then. I often hear the phrase that dogs drool and cats rule. Maybe there's some truth in that after all.

Victor Leigh, Mar 27, 2012
  2. magickat

violino Well-Known Member

A cat of my friend watches TV with him if it's some film about animals, nature film or something. But as I don't have a TV myself mine don't do this. Only when the older one (Tabu) was small she watched "Ice age", I think there was something with the voices of the characters, because she tried to catch them I think ;)

violino, May 5, 2012
  3. magickat

Mystique Well-Known Member

A few of them watched TV with me, but the newer ones - Snowy and Azzario, they just like to lie next to us and get us to stroke them while we watch TV - it is also during this time that they like to clean themselves. Azzario usually sits on my lap and fall asleep, thereafter. Snowy would join in later on, on fiancé's lap or in between us.

Mystique, May 23, 2012
  4. magickat

BeautifulAngel Well-Known Member

My kitten does watch tv with my boyfriend and I sometimes. Sometimes she'll watch TV when my boyfriend and I aren't even in the living room watching tv, it's really cute.

BeautifulAngel, Aug 3, 2012
  5. magickat

Trellum Well-Known Member

Yeah, my Bob seems to love watching TV with me. He seems to pay a lot attention to the screen, but that doesn't last too long. He soon loses his focus and then start meowing for my attention or demands me to pet him, lol. Sometimes I think he feels jealous of the thins I watch or touch.

Trellum, Dec 30, 2013
  6. magickat

Mocha&Latte Well-Known Member

Same thing happens to me! My cats both love watching horror movies with me. Once the scary part comes, they go running away but then slowly come back. I eventually have to turn it off because I see the terror in their face but before I do that, i get my camera and take a picture. That's the only time they actually sit still....together!

Mocha&Latte, Jan 26, 2014
Ask a Question