Do you buy your cat or cats Christmas gifts?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Wahcashmom, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Wahcashmom

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Do you buy your cat or cats Christmas gifts?

We do, we always put our pets some gifts under the tree just like we do our daughter. They are part of the family and we love buying gifts for them.

Wahcashmom, Dec 2, 2011
  2. Wahcashmom

magickat Well-Known Member

Yes I always buy them Christmas gifts - last year they got a lovely scratching post/house and lots of treats and toys. In my family we even buy gifts for each others cats and my mum's cat even buys me a gift lol

magickat, Dec 2, 2011
    Wahcashmom likes this.
  3. Wahcashmom

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Magickat, that is so cute and a great idea! I hope you don't mind but my family and I will be doing that this year... loved it!

Wahcashmom, Dec 4, 2011
  4. Wahcashmom

amy005 Well-Known Member

I used to buy my cat Christmas gifts and my dog actually. But now that I have a child of my own I really do not think I will be doing that this year lol.

Happy Holidays everyone!

amy005, Dec 16, 2011
  5. Wahcashmom

kat74 Active Member

No we don't, the cat enjoys the nice meals which mostly include different types of meat just like everyone. Since we don't have the Santa culture, we don't put gifts under the tree also, we present each other gifts while having breakfast in the Xmas morning.

kat74, Dec 19, 2011
  6. Wahcashmom

sammilynn Member

This was the first Christmas that I had with my cat, and I did get him a stocking and put treats and toys in it for him. I always wanted to do that with the animals that we had in the past, but I was never able to, and he is my cat, so I wanted to get him some new toys anyways.

sammilynn, Jan 7, 2012
  7. Wahcashmom

Trellum Well-Known Member

I love buying things for Bob! He's my little sweet mini black panther! He feels so curious when we open gifts, so curious he always gets close so of course we got to buy him a couple gifts! Mostly toys and edibles! You know, to give him something to look forward to ;)

Trellum, Mar 12, 2015
  8. Wahcashmom

wahmed Active Member

Everytime and they love it. I put them in little hats which they hate but i find so cute.

wahmed, Mar 18, 2015
Ask a Question