Cream Cheese Banana Bread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Trellum, Aug 3, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing this recipe. It looks delicious. I am definitely going to give it a try the next time I am craving banana bread.

Susan Brown, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Trellum

You are welcome :) I loved this recipe, I only share recipes I really think I'll try :) All of them not too difficult and the kind that don't list a load of ingredients. I like to keep things simple always :)

Trellum, Aug 7, 2015
    icekat likes this.
  4. Trellum

icekat Active Member

Lord Trellum, I haven't had breakfast yet, and you made my mouth water with this recipe! LOL I am going to try this one tomorrow! I like banana bread, but it tends to be a little dry sometimes. I'll bet the cream cheese prevents the dryness in this one! Yummm! Thanks so much for sharing it!

icekat, Aug 8, 2015
  5. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

Looking good Trellum. YOu know I have the banana bread already covered and maybe you looked inside the fridge and saw I have some cream cheese for the longest time. I actually think it's no longer good. What a waste for a cheese that is quite expensive. The recipe looks good though.

Anne, Aug 8, 2015
  6. Trellum

Well, Anne, maybe next time you can try this recipe ;) I definitely will very soon :) I want to try also making the banana bread with blueberries, that is something I've always wanted to try, but haven't because here blueberries are too expensive.

Trellum, Aug 8, 2015
Ask a Question