Big cat = big heart?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, May 30, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Found this the other day and knew I had to share, specially because we had been talking about big cats not so long ago ;) I think my position is very clear when it comes to big cats, but this set of pictures makes me think not all big cats behave badly. Just look at those two!

[​IMG]

Trellum, May 30, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. Trellum

icekat Active Member

Good Lord Trellum! You just made my day! I don't think I've ever seen anything so cute...or odd in my life! One chomp and that little guy would be history! I love big cats, but I get angry when I hear about people trying to own them. I certainly see the attraction of wanting to hug them, just like you would hug Mr. Kitty, but it's so foolish to think that's feasible. This lion is probably the only exception to that. LOL

icekat, Jun 9, 2015
  3. Trellum

Hi there! Glad you liked it :D I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this the first time to be honest, for a moment I thought it was photoshopped, but no! This is amazing! I also dislike those who own big cats as pets because is not right for the cat at all and because it's a hella stupid and dangerous thing to do.

Trellum, Jun 9, 2015
  4. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

Oh man. This just warms my heart and fills me with emotion. As a child I would listen to my dad speak of creation with such joy and full belief and hear him recite scripture after scripture to support the wolf feeding with the lamb in a new world to come. He never spoke of the lion and the dog:) and I've never read that but pictures like these paint a wonderful picture of creation for me. Lovely Trellum.

Anne, Jun 9, 2015
  5. Trellum

Thank you, Anne, I was amazed at this as well the first time I saw it! It sounds like you had a wonderful childhood with your dad telling you about the creation :) I had heard about that as well by the way, but I never thought I'd see something like that in my lifetime ;) i'm glad you liked it :)

Trellum, Jun 10, 2015
Ask a Question