Bengal Cats

Discussion in 'Breeding' started by rara, Aug 21, 2012.

1. rara

rara Member

Hi ! I was wondering if there was anybody else here that has a Bengal ? I have a female, 10 months old, her name is Misha. She is the third cat in my household, I have two other cats that are both Calico's, one 12 years old and the other about 5 years old.
    I got Misha from a breeder about 2 months ago. She is very athletic and loves getting into everything ! I really wish I were able to have gotten two kittens, as she is a handful and wants attention almost all the time !! I keep joking around how I should buy a baby joey harness so I can have her against me all the time because she is always right there in my face meowing like crazy !! LOL. Oh wait, I don't see her right now...... hmmm, I think i'll enjoy the peace & quiet a minute or two. :) We all love her dearly and she definitely makes us laugh a lot. Here is a current picture of her: misha 8912.jpg

Does your Bengal meow a lot ? Is she a picky eater, and or/ picky with her litter ? I am trying to merge their litters because the one Misha likes is so expensive and really doesn't have any odor control. {World's Best} Once she is off the kitten food I also would like to buy one type of dry food too. I will say she loves the Royal Canin Kitten 36 food but I will be weaning her off that soon.

rara, Aug 21, 2012
  2. rara

Becky Well-Known Member

What a beautiful cat! She looks so regal :)

Becky, Aug 30, 2012
  3. rara

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Oh wow, that's a beautiful cat. I have no idea about Bengals because I never had one. Perhaps it can be trained just like any other cat. Which probably means that she would probably end up training you instead.

Victor Leigh, Aug 31, 2012
    blurinoctober and rara like this.
  4. rara

iluvmisha Member

Wow, I just re-registered here and then fount this post ! I didn't realize I had already made an account. Well, this is my new account, I won't be using the other one, rara. This is an updated photo of Misha, she just turned 2 last month. :D 54446_4693021845115_918258715_o.jpg

iluvmisha, Nov 12, 2013
  5. rara

Becky Well-Known Member

I should change my welcome in the other topic to welcome back! :D

Becky, Nov 13, 2013
    iluvmisha likes this.
  6. rara

steph84 Well-Known Member

Wow, I love your Bengal. Thanks for posting a picture of your baby. I don't have a Bengal, but it is on my top list of breeds I would like to own. Misha is such a cutie.

steph84, Nov 27, 2013
    iluvmisha likes this.
  7. rara

Trellum Well-Known Member

Bengals are so beautiful cats! I think I have seen a couple of them on TV, but not in real life. There are so many amazing dog breeds out there! I'm so amazed! I definitely want a long haired one!

By the way, your Misha is gorgeous! I hope she is feeling better now and not coughing any more (you last thread).

Trellum, Dec 16, 2013
  8. rara

Anne Well-Known Member

I never knew of a Bengal until I met a proud owner online. It's quite as beautiful as your own. Someone said they look so regal and I couldn't agree more.We were talking about pet rats recently and she was quick to let me know that her Bengal would never entertain them. She said Bengals are hunters by nature.

Anne, Dec 2, 2014
    iluvmisha likes this.
Ask a Question