Are you having Turkey, Ham or what are you having for Christmas dinner?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Wahcashmom, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Wahcashmom

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

We always have both, Turkey and Ham! We have a very large family and they can really eat when it comes to holiday food.

Wahcashmom, Dec 18, 2011
  2. Wahcashmom

magickat Well-Known Member

We are going to my brother's for Christmas and I expect we will be having turkey as we do every year, wherever we spend Christmas Day. I hope there will be enough for me to bring some home for the cats!

magickat, Dec 18, 2011
  3. Wahcashmom

Wallie0921 Well-Known Member

I come from a tiny family, just three people, and my dad has had oral surgery recently, so my son and I will probably go out to a restaurant or something. Since we usually go to brunch for most of our holidays, maybe we'll go out for breakfast.

Wallie0921, Dec 19, 2011
  4. Wahcashmom

kat74 Active Member

We will may be dine out for lunch and enjoy some fun with the kids, then for dinner I will prepare stuffed chicken, with vegetable salads. I will prepare my daughters best meal which is a mixture of white rice and spices. A fruit salad will also be available containing a mixture of different fruits. There will roasted goat meat too which is a delicacy in my country, we roast it with charcoal fire and not an oven so its very tasty.

kat74, Dec 19, 2011
  5. Wahcashmom

amy005 Well-Known Member

We usually have Turkey and Ham for christmas as well but this year I think we will probably just have one or the other. I really have no idea at this point because my grandmother prepares dinner. I have a feeling we will probably have ham though since we had just Turkey at Thanksgiving.

amy005, Dec 20, 2011
  6. Wahcashmom

Trellum Well-Known Member

Next Christmas I might no longer be living in this country, but if I am I'll most likely eat Chinese. If I am already out, then it is very likely I'll end up eating Turkey or something like that. I have the feeling my Christmas will be kinda hellish, specially with that new family of mine...

Trellum, Mar 19, 2015
Ask a Question