Are you a cat or a dog person?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I know this question might sound a bit odd, but in fact I don't think it is, because it seems there are a few people over here who also happen to own dogs. I'm actually one of those persons ;) I own 1 cat and 2 lovely dogs. I love them to bits, but I must admit I feel a slight preference for cats in general, probably because they're so independent and are always playing hard to get, lol.

So I guess I'm more of a cat person :) I still love my dogs and dogs in general, but dogs require so much work... and you need to invest a lot on the initial training (it can be a pain). I don't think I'll be getting a new dog after mine die. Mostly because I'm really sick and no longer have the energy to train a dog (potty training specially).

What about you guys?

Trellum, Nov 17, 2013
  2. Trellum

steph84 Well-Known Member

I am a cat person all the way. I have a dog, but he follows me around everywhere and is super clingy. I think cats just require less attention and that's the type of relationship I am into at the moment. I love my dog, but I am glad that the rest of my family can give him all of the extra attention he needs.

steph84, Nov 23, 2013
  3. Trellum

LOL, yeah! Dogs are just like that, it's in their nature :) I guess we cat owners appreciate cats because they are very independeny, when I think of a cat I actually think of the human nature itself... I see a lot human traits in cats (in general). Dogs need a lot extra, because they give extra love :) But I agree with you, sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming. It is a bit for me right now at least, ever since I got sick my schnauzer seem to be more and more clingy!

Trellum, Nov 24, 2013
  4. Trellum

adq12 New Member

I'm a cat person.
    Cats are no ordinary house pets. Throughout history, across cultures, and in different religions, cats have had important roles.

adq12, Dec 5, 2013
  5. Trellum

Yeah, I totally agree! Cats are very special... with a very special attitude and personality most of the time ;) My Bob is like that, but I still love him and appreciate him more. Even if he likes to take little naps on my plant pots, lol. He's the king of the house ;)

Trellum, Dec 5, 2013
Ask a Question