Anybody have any New Year's resolutions?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Susan Brown, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

I haven't really made any but I would like to lose some weight and get in shape. I have a wedding to go to in November so I would like to feel confident and look good by then.

Susan Brown, Jan 10, 2016
  2. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

I guess mine would be the same :) Losing weight is in the first in the list :) After that one is keeping a healthy diet, cut sugar and also try all those recipes I have pinned on pinterest ;) As well as ALL those manicure ideas pinned in the same place, at least once ;) I might create a blog about it, who knows.

Trellum, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Susan Brown

That sounds like some great resolutions. I haven't been doing so well on the weight loss thing so far but it is still early in the year. I have been eating healthier though.

Susan Brown, Jan 16, 2016
  4. Susan Brown

Kay Dougall Well-Known Member

Yup, lose weight...any day now...I AM going to start on my new diet...and start walking a mile a day...it's good to know there are other people out there that kinda need to do the same thing. Thanks for posting, makes me feel like I might be able to get a good start on 2016!!!

Kay Dougall, Jan 18, 2016
  5. Susan Brown

Once the weather gets better I will be able to get out walking more. This time of year is not fun to be outside. Best of luck with your weight loss Kay. We can do this.

Susan Brown, Jan 23, 2016
  6. Susan Brown

djordjem87 Member

We do not have that custom here in Serbia but I still like to do it on my own and to think about what should I do and what should I change.

Basically I need to be more happy so whatever it takes for that I will embrace. That is like the most general thing- If I go a bit more specific I could say I need more money and then to have my own place and to have a girl, someone to love and get love back. These are still general thoughts but I am a simple man and I do not ask fortune or hot model beside me :) Just some peace and quiet, stability and love.

djordjem87, Jan 23, 2016
  7. Susan Brown

I wish you all the best. I am sure when the time is right she will find you and the two of you will be very happy. Sometimes it takes times to find that special someone but as soon as you meet her for that first time you will know that she is the one for you!! Love is a beautiful thing.

Susan Brown, Jan 29, 2016
  8. Susan Brown

Doing better lately :) But that is only because I got sick, hahaha! I've been eating very healthy though, began drinking tea instead of coffee and eating more fruit. We can do this!

Trellum, Feb 16, 2016
  9. Susan Brown

I have finally gotten into it and i am doing really well. I have been eating healthy and walking and the scale is finally on the downward motion. I am feeling better about it.
    It just kind of clicked one day and I decided I had to do this. Summer will be here before we know it and I want to feel confident when I go to the beach this year. It takes
    a lot of hard work and dedication but it is so worth it.

Susan Brown, Feb 16, 2016
  10. Susan Brown

I had the same feeling, like I really had to do this or else I knew I'd keep on gaining weight (I was to afraid to weight myself) but it turns out I hadn't gained any weight. That was a relief, because I had already gained enough this past year. I'll try to stick to this, but is not easy D: But then I think about summer!! We can do this!

Kudos to you for losing the weight. Are you following any specific diet?

Trellum, Feb 22, 2016
Ask a Question