An unfamiliar breed.

Discussion in 'Breeding' started by messlisa, May 7, 2013.

1. messlisa

messlisa Member

My most recent cat is over a year old now, but is still the size of a kitten. I was wondering if anyone has seen or maybe has a cat similar and can maybe tell me what breed she might possibly be?

messlisa, May 7, 2013
  2. messlisa

CatFour Active Member

I don't know about any smaller breeds. What color is she? Maybe she was the runt of the litter and it will just ake her longer to catch up. My husband used to have a cat that was a runt and he said that cat never did get as big as a "normal" sized cat and he was more the size of a large kitten eben when he was full grown.

CatFour, May 7, 2013
  3. messlisa

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Could she be a Munchkin? The famous Grumpy Cat and her brother Pokey are Munchkins and they are very small for adult cats.

[​IMG]

ACSAPA, May 8, 2013
  4. messlisa

messlisa Member

My cat is white and great similar to the cat in the picture above, but she is a little furrier and a little smaller.

messlisa, May 8, 2013
  5. messlisa

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Is she like this? This cat is also a Munchkin. They stay small as adults.

[​IMG]

ACSAPA, May 9, 2013
  6. messlisa

Trellum Well-Known Member

OMG!! I think I've just found my second favorite cat breed! I never thought the grumpy cat was a Munchkin!! This white cat is gorgeous!!! Perfect breed for a small apartment! I'd love to get a small cat like this one in the future! I love those huge eyes and small doll face <3

Trellum, Oct 20, 2013
  7. messlisa

steph84 Well-Known Member

I love munchkin kitties too,but feel bad for them because they are essentially deformed. My cat is feral and she is the same like your cat. She is already a year and a half old and she is still the same size. I have no idea what kind of cat she is.

steph84, Oct 20, 2013
Ask a Question