Ahhhh foxes, most beautiful creatures ever

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Check this sweet story, this baby box was adopted by this couple of foxes after his parents died. How amazing is that?

[​IMG]

Trellum, Sep 4, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. Trellum

Eaow Well-Known Member

Foxes are definitely really cute! Such great pictures you put up there. I love cubs with their cheeky look in the face. I wonder, do foxes pass for pets?

Eaow, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

They certainly are beautiful creatures Nd this is an awesome story. We have lots of them around where I live and I am always in awe of their beauty when I am lucky enough to see one.

Susan Brown, Sep 5, 2015
  4. Trellum

Eaow Well-Known Member

Unfortunately it is not easy to see foxes as they appear to be always on the run. I don't know why but I have rarely seen a fox that was not running off somewhere. Makes them all the more adorable, as they are rare to see.

Eaow, Sep 5, 2015
  5. Trellum

After I read this article yesterday I was driving down the hill by home and there was a Fox standing in the bushes just off the road. It stood there for the longest time. It was a beauty. I was wishing I would have had my camera with me. Then it just turned around and run back into the woods.

Susan Brown, Sep 6, 2015
  6. Trellum

Eaow Well-Known Member

Just like foxes! They appear when you least expect them to and then make off again. It's like they like to tease humans with `now you see me, now you don't' kind of thing. Perhaps carry your camera with you more often @Susan Brown? Would have been a good treat for us all.

Eaow, Sep 9, 2015
  7. Trellum

Awww, it's a shame you couldn't snap a picture of that fox, @Susan Brown, because @Eaow is right, it would have been such a nice sight :) But I know what is like to miss a chance like that, I have had that happen to me before several times. But it's wonderful when you do get to snap the picture you wanted, it's the best feeling ever, such a huge contrast! I hope you are more lucky the next time.

Trellum, Sep 10, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  8. Trellum

I keep watching for the fox every morning when we drive by but I haven't seen it again.
    My neighbour told me that last year she had a family of foxes that use to come and
    play in her backyard. That would be such a treat to see!

Susan Brown, Sep 10, 2015
  9. Trellum

I hope you can cat it on video if that ever takes place in your backyard :) You never know when you are going to film something memorable! I was able to record myself at a zoo in Amsterdam 2 years ago petting a Vietnamese peacock who approached me on his own and allowed me to pet him. I could capture it on video, it was great :) You never know when those special moments will show up, but when they do and all is right... is so nice! Specially when you look back.

Trellum, Sep 11, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  10. Trellum

That sound beauty and quite the experience. Glad you got in on video so you can enjoy it for years to come.

Susan Brown, Sep 15, 2015
  11. Trellum

I've managed to capture very few good things on video so far, sometimes it's destiny I think :) That is definitely the best thing I've ever captured :) No doubt! Maybe the best thing I'll ever capture (nature) ever!

Trellum, Sep 16, 2015
Ask a Question