A little dog and cat humour!! lol

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Susan Brown, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

upload_2015-8-14_11-36-37.png

Susan Brown, Aug 14, 2015
  2. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahaha, I've always thought of myself as a cat :p Even my mom says that, and it's true. When it comes to food I can be rather picky, unlike dogs that can eat the most unpleasant things ever. I can't never force myself to eat something i don't like. I told my fiance that when I didn't want to eat those bitter vegetables his dad made.. I tried to eat them out of politeness, but I couldn't eat much. I just couldn't!

I think his dad did't like me much after that incident, lol.

Trellum, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

lol...ya its hard to make yourself eat something if you don't like it. I am not a picky eater. I eat most things but I know there are things I just don't like and looking at them makes me gag so trying to eat it wouldn't go so well. I know I am the same way I always try to eat things when I am at other people's house just to be polite but it never goes well.

Susan Brown, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

I'm a very picky eater, I might not eat another slice of cake if I didn't like the first one that much, even if it was a perfectly ok cake :p That is just an example, things need to taste pretty good for me to feel motivated to eat them, otherwise just forget it. My mom doesn't like to admit it, but she is a bit like that ;) So as you can imagine... I made a HUGE effort when i tried to eat those better veggies, lol-.

Trellum, Aug 18, 2015
  5. Susan Brown

Eaow Well-Known Member

Dogs eat anything unlike cats. I would rather be a cat anytime as I could be able then to turn down the numerous food offers I get from friends. Certainly help to keep trim.:D

Eaow, Aug 30, 2015
Ask a Question