9 amazing uses for apple cider vinegar

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Amazing! Why not give a try to the flea repellant suggested in this infograph? I know I will!

[​IMG]

Trellum, Jul 2, 2015
  2. Trellum

Briannagodess Member

Cool information! I might try using apple cider vinegar on our non organic produce!

I have heard about putting ACV on hair, they say it makes the hair soft and super straight. Hmmm, I might give that a try too. My hair is so unmanageable, lol.

Briannagodess, Jul 2, 2015
  3. Trellum

My friend uses ACV for his hair at least twice a week, he says his hair has never felt so clean before. Apparently ACV removes the residues commercial shampoos leave in one's hair. I tried it once, but I couldn't see myself using this as shampoo for the rest of my life. My scalp did feel clean tho.

Trellum, Jul 3, 2015
  4. Trellum

icekat Active Member

Thanks so much for this post! We have been using white vinegar for several things, such as a bathroom cleaner and a flea repellent. I think the apple cider type must be more effective. The white vinegar just doesn't kill or repel fleas very well. I probably should have been using the other kind all along. I'm going to give it a try today.

icekat, Jul 17, 2015
  5. Trellum

Yes, apple cider vinegar is on a totally different level if compared to the white vinegar. Some people use it on their hair to balance the pH of the scalp and getting rid of old shampoo resides on the surface of the scalp. It's wonderful.

Trellum, Jul 17, 2015
Ask a Question