15 healthy meals prepared in 15 minutes or less

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Trellum, Aug 3, 2015
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Another awesome post. Looking forward to checking these recipes out. After a long day at work it is nice to be able to prepare a meal that doesn't take an hour. 15 minutes works good for me. :)

Susan Brown, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Trellum

I hear ya! Life is too shot to spend it glued to the stove ;) That is why I am planing to only cook easy fast dinners.... I might get a crock pot as well, since I sometimes like things that might take more than 15 or 20 minutes to make. I think it sounds like a great idea, but if I am honest I feel a bit worried about the idea of leaving a crock pot unattended for 8 hours or so.

Trellum, Aug 27, 2015
  4. Trellum

Eaow Well-Known Member

Seems everyone wants fast everything these days. No problem with that only I have a lot of time to try out the longest cooking meals. Naah, just joking:p. I will check out those quick meals too!

Eaow, Aug 30, 2015
  5. Trellum

Yeah, I recommend you that. I think those quick meals are ideal for when you just come from work and don't really feel in the mood to cook something that takes one hour or so. Sometimes all you want to do i to just get home and have food ready, which is a reality for most men, but not for us girls.

Trellum, Aug 30, 2015
Ask a Question