World's Best Cat Litter

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by kinser, Apr 13, 2012.

1. kinser

kinser Active Member

If your cat will use this litter, it is awesome! The best quality is that the cat doesn't track sand all over the floor (which annoys me to step in). A little pricey, but worth it to me since I hate cleaning up tracked cat litter. I think this stuff really and truly is the world's best cat litter. Give it a try.

kinser, Apr 13, 2012
  2. kinser

Becky Well-Known Member

I was just about to say that you haven't told us the name of the world's best cat litter... then I realised that was it!!

Is this the one? http://www.worldsbestcatlitter.com/

Becky, Apr 13, 2012
  3. kinser

Jessi Well-Known Member

I've never heard of this brand before. I looked it up and apparently it's sold at a couple places in my area, so maybe I'll have to try it out. I wonder if it lives up to its name.

Jessi, Apr 13, 2012
  4. kinser

magickat Well-Known Member

Doesn't appear to be available here in the UK, looks really good though. I currently use one called Sophisticat which has a nice fragrance and is very economical.

magickat, Apr 14, 2012
  5. kinser

rara Member

I am having a totally different experience with this cat litter. :eek: I bought a Bengal kitten a few months ago and she was used to this cat litter, so I have a separate litter box for her with this litter because she seems to prefer it. I have two other cats that I use any type, mostly Tidy Cats. Misha {my Bengal} I am hoping to be able to merge the litters slowly and be able to buy just one kind. For the price of WBL, I really think it should have some type of odor control, which it doesn't, in my experience. Misha also tracks just as much litter outside the box as any other type of litter. I did like the fact that it was more eco friendly, but it doesn't live up to it's name. This is just my experience. I can't wait to be able to just buy one type of litter !!

rara, Aug 23, 2012
  6. kinser

steph84 Well-Known Member

I was wondering about this brand. I keep seeing surveys for it on the web and I just don't know if I want to shell out that much for litter. I am ready to just throw some dirt in a box at this point. My cats are tracking litter outside of their box like crazy!! I'm glad to see both viewpoints on this brand. Thanks for the input!

steph84, Sep 21, 2012
  7. kinser

rara Member

Your welcome Steph ! As with pretty much everything, i'm sure everyone will have different opinions. Maybe try the smallest bag out, see if you and your kitty like it.

rara, Sep 21, 2012
  8. kinser

MER Well-Known Member

I forget what type we originally started out with last year with Gemma. We switched to WBCL because we tried to train Gemma to use the toilet and this litter type was flushable / septic safe. I like the idea of it being corn based too after reading about clay dust and the harmful affects it has on our furry little friends from grooming. We switched to WBCL mulit cat when Rosco came around. My wife tends to think that the single cat blend does a better job for odor control but I just think she's over exaggerated. It claims to be dust free but as with anything, when it settles or as you get to the bottom of the bag it gets a little more broken down in particles. The cats love it, I like it. I give it two thumbs up. We had to switch to Yesterday's News when Gemma got declawed and will have to switch again when Rosco gets done. That's a real mess.

MER, Sep 30, 2015
  9. kinser

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

I have never heard of this stuff but I am going to have to see if it is available in this area. Sounds like great stuff. So far I have n it found a litter that I am.happy with.

Susan Brown, Dec 24, 2015
  10. kinser

nytegeek Member

My cat wont use that stuff so yeah, not the worlds best for me.

nytegeek, Jan 2, 2016
Ask a Question