Wife of a Kitty Rescuer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wayz12, Aug 2, 2016.

1. wayz12

wayz12 New Member

Hello! I'm new here and I'm excited to be part of a forum that focuses solely on our feline friends. I'm from the Philippines and my husband, who is a soft-hearted individuals, rescues abandoned kittens. Unfortunately, many people in my country would throw kittens in garbage dumps to get rid of them.

Right now, we have several full grown cats in our household and two kittens. Although it can be a challenge living with several cats, we love our kitties and will do our best to provide them a loving home.

I'm looking forward to sharing cat stories with everyone.

wayz12, Aug 2, 2016
  2. wayz12

casey84 Active Member

How sweet - it sounds like your husband has a very soft heart for animals - my husband is like that too!

Glad to have you here with us and I am looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

casey84, Aug 2, 2016
  3. wayz12

wayz12 New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, Casey84.

Yes, he is. Although sad to say, we are not always able to save the kittens that he rescues. Sometimes they are too young and had been exposed to the elements for quite some time before he found them. It breaks our heart to see such tiny creatures trying to survive, and wonder how people can be heartless in abandoning them.

wayz12, Aug 2, 2016
  4. wayz12

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

HI wayz12. Welcome to the group. It is always nice to have new cat lovers join us. My fiance is the same. He loves animals and he would take them all in if he could. Our youngest cat we rescued after a neighbor threw him outside because she didn't want him anymore. It broke our hearts. It was no time before he stole our hearts. God bless you both for giving these animals a safe, loving home.

Susan Brown, Aug 10, 2016
  5. wayz12

chokri New Member

Loving cat too much.

chokri, Sep 21, 2016
Ask a Question