Why my son can't make his bed

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Kay Dougall, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Kay Dougall

Kay Dougall Well-Known Member

Here is our almost 18 year old tuxie cat Vanguard with his 10 year old brother Koda, a Malamute rescue. Vanguard is the official King of the House, and the dog obviously knows his place. 027.JPG

Kay Dougall, Jan 18, 2016
    cocolgooh, CrazyCatLady74 and Becky like this.
  2. Kay Dougall

Becky Well-Known Member

Aww! :)

Is it just me or is there a little 'cat like' about your dog's body language?!

Becky, Jan 18, 2016
  3. Kay Dougall

Kay Dougall Well-Known Member

Yes, that's very true of Koda, he's lived around cats for so long that he thinks he's one of them!

Kay Dougall, Jan 18, 2016
  4. Kay Dougall

MER Well-Known Member

Me-oof My wife doesn't like it so much but when I make the bed, little Rosco is there to help (hinder if you're not in the mood for play). I always like to throw the covers over him and attack him. He gets pretty excited about playing back too. I'll set the pillows up so he's got little caves to go crawling through as well. Its fun!

MER, Jan 21, 2016
  5. Kay Dougall

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

What a great picture. Your pets are adorable. The bed doesn't need to be made, they like it the way that it is. lol

Susan Brown, Jan 23, 2016
  6. Kay Dougall

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahha, what a beautiful face your dog has!!! And yeah, I noticed his body language is a bit feline for a dog! I actually posted something about a dog o the same breed who was raised with cats and he believed he was a cat too, lol. Hilarious!

Trellum, Jan 23, 2016
    Susan Brown likes this.
  7. Kay Dougall

You can tell that the cat rules!! lol love the look on his face!
    Your dog just looks easy going and yes very cat like even though
    he is such a large dog. They are both adorable. Pets make a happy
    home! They love and appreciate us as much as we do them.

Susan Brown, Feb 3, 2016
  8. Kay Dougall

MER Well-Known Member

Its interesting to see the different personalities in cats. Night and day between Rosco and Gemma. Gemma is basically an "affriady cat". Someone comes to the door she B lines it to under the bed. Rosco will check out who's at the door. He's a people person cat where Gemma really just likes mama. We didn't raise them any differently that I know of. Rosco is just so precious though. He's a hardcore lover. Gemma has her very rare moments but I love her all the same.

MER, Feb 3, 2016
  9. Kay Dougall

They all have their own little personalities that make them unique. It is just like raising kids. We raise them all the same way but they all turn out different. Cats are the same. I like how they come into their own and you see their personalities developing. My two cats are very different too. Harley is more of a keep to himself kind of cat. He comes around when he wants to eat or some attention. It is always on his time. Merle on the other hand is a handful. He is always into something and being mischievous. He has so much personality.

Susan Brown, Feb 9, 2016
  10. Kay Dougall

CrazyCatLady74 Member

I absolutely love your picture! It definitely makes sense why your son can't make his bed. Both your cat and dog are adorable. I think they earned there place on his bed. I think it is amazing your kitty has lived as long as he has.

CrazyCatLady74, Feb 9, 2016
Ask a Question