Why I Love Cats

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Susan Brown, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

I thought this was cute and really worth sharing.

upload_2015-9-10_8-39-59.png

Susan Brown, Sep 10, 2015
  2. Susan Brown

tajnz Well-Known Member

Ha ha what an adorable picture. It's true, when my cat is warm and affectionate and jumps up onto my lap, I do feel rather special ha ha ha.

tajnz, Sep 12, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  3. Susan Brown

Yes kitties have a way of making you feel loved and special. I always enjoy snuggle time with my kitties. Of course, they are the ones who decide when that will be. It's always on their time. lol

Susan Brown, Sep 13, 2015
  4. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

Aww, that is such a sweet drawing of a kitty, love how they draw his/her eyes, truly adorable. And they made it appear all fluffy and cuddly :) As for the needy part... some cats are super needy xD mine is, I thought all cats were like that, until I joined this forum!

Trellum, Sep 17, 2015
  5. Susan Brown

My cats are only needy when I want to do something like use my laptop or read a book. When I want to snuggle they don't have time it seems..lol My cats are pretty independent. I wish they were more snuggly then they are.

Susan Brown, Sep 20, 2015
  6. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

Oh lol, I think cats act like that because they get jealous! My cat is needy most of the time, but he seems to get a true urge to be pet and cared for when I am going something like gardening, or using the laptop. Then he gets on my face right in between me and whatever I've in my hands. Gotta love cats! LOL! I sometimes think I was a cat in a past life or something, because I'm a bit like that too :oops:

Trellum, Sep 22, 2015
Ask a Question