Who is your favorite celebrity cat?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by muning, Sep 25, 2014.

1. muning

muning Member

We know Grumpy Cat is adorable. There are also other online celebrity cats out there worth mentioning. Do you have other favorite cats? I would vote for Shironeko from Japan. He is also called the "basket cat" and the "zen cat." There's someting about his sleepy and lazy look that always leaves me in awe. He is a feline symbol of absolute contentment. Most of his photos found online shows him with closed eyes.
    [​IMG]
    How about you? Who is your favorite celebrity cat, and why?

muning, Sep 25, 2014
  2. muning

Trellum Well-Known Member

Shironeko beats grumpy cat in my eyes, he is just too adorable to let it pass! He is such a laid back cat, that's cool! I like his facial expression. I saw a pic of the kitty balancing a carrot on his head, lol. So funny!

Trellum, Sep 25, 2014
  3. muning

Anne Well-Known Member

I just did a quick search online. I think Paris Hilton has a cutie.

Anne, Oct 7, 2014
  4. muning

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Anyone here remember Morris the Cat from the 9 Lives Commercials back in the seventies. I use to love Morris, the voice over for the cat were comical. Morris I think can give the Grumpy Cat a race for his money in the grumpy department. Also, if we can include cartoon characters I have to also go with Garfield. Again a huge attitude that can rival the Grumpy cat. I will admit though that the Shroneko is adorable as far as online cats go, this one is cute. I have to wonder why the Grumpy cat caught on more then this one did, I think he is more cute but that that's just my opinion.

pafjlh, Dec 20, 2014
  5. muning

PennySafe Member

My favorite cat is Garfield. He is cynical, sarcastic and uninterested. I love how he was always curled up under that blanket in that box, was it a lasagna box?

PennySafe, Dec 23, 2014
Ask a Question