Where does your kitty cat sleep?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by craigprunty, May 15, 2010.

1. craigprunty

Jenny Heart Well-Known Member

Zinger loves to sleep mainly on the couch. Foxy likes to sleep on the back of the couch, or on his favorite night time favorite chair. Tinker enjoys sleeping on his special mat. They're indeed similar to human beings. We all want to sleep as comfortable as possible, and so do they, in my opinion. Sometimes I'll find them all from time to time sleeping in the pet caddie, or a box of some kind.

Jenny Heart, Apr 2, 2012
  2. craigprunty

dkramarczyk Well-Known Member

My cats (I have 3) generally just sleep wherever they want. I have one cat, a tortoise shell, that really just loves to sleep in my closet. Although it worries me that she might do more than just sleep in there...

dkramarczyk, Apr 2, 2012
  3. craigprunty

anadrotowski Member

Mostly in boxes, under beds, or on the beds, depending who is on them. She doesn't really sleep near a lot of people, she likes to be alone in her slumber.

anadrotowski, Jul 9, 2015
  4. craigprunty

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Both of my cats sleep with me. I have one that likes to sleep on my pillow and the other one sleeps at the foot of the sleep against my legs. I don't always get a good nights sleep because I can't move because I don't want to wake them up. They on the other hand have a great sleep. They are both laying there snoozing away. I love them so much.

Susan Brown, Jul 10, 2015
  5. craigprunty

p885 Member

Any where and every where.

p885, Nov 17, 2015
  6. craigprunty

KimmyMarkks Active Member

Mine likes to sleep right on top of me or In between my feet. She gets mad at me when I try to move my feet in the middle of the night and wake her. Or she likes to swat at them and play at 3am.

KimmyMarkks, Nov 17, 2015
  7. craigprunty

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

My cats are always changing their favorite sleeping spots. It seems they sleep in one place for a while then they find a new place and that works for a bit. They never seem to sleep in one place for any length of time. Harley likes to sleep on the couch right now. Always in the same spot of the couch. He gets upset if you sit in his place, something like Sheldon on Big Bang, lol. Merle like to either sleep on top of the dresser or under the places or basket clothes that he can find. He likes to be covered up so we have to be careful not to sit on him or walk on him. We never know where he is at.

Susan Brown, Nov 17, 2015
  8. craigprunty

mimio Active Member

My cat likes to find a warm place to sleep, on the couch or in my arms.

mimio, Nov 24, 2015
Ask a Question