What's your cat's favorite snack?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Trellum, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I guys! I was wondering if your cat has a favorite snack? Mine surely does :) He loves sardines, and also loves it when I cook small bits of fish or liver for him in olive oil. My Schnauzer has a fascination with pecans and cottage cheese (I never feed her cheese, but she has managed to try some when/if it falls on the floor).

It's funny how our pets also have preferred snacks :) I love those two!

Trellum, Mar 25, 2016
  2. Trellum

Anne Well-Known Member

Well I can't remember a single snack that Twinkle liked. There was a cat treat I bought him that I would sit and watch in delight as he ate. I'm sorry I can't remember the name. I am thinking of him eating away and me smiling as he dug in. Lord knows I miss him!!!!

Anne, Mar 31, 2016
  3. Trellum

morgoodie Member

I would feed my cats canned food once a week and it was usually on the same day each week. They sure knew how to tell what day it was and would cry for me to get up and give them their treat. Other treats I would give them were out of a bag (do not remember the name) and as soon as they heard the bag even the tiniest sound from it would send them racing to me. I loved making them so happy by giving them a few bits of this treat.

morgoodie, Mar 31, 2016
  4. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

My cats like Temptation treats. They don't get them often but when they do they are always excited to get them.

Susan Brown, Apr 13, 2016
  5. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Temptation treats? Is that a cat snacks brand? I had never heard about it. I wonder if they sell it in the Netherlands? I'm almost there, I've managed to find an international food store, but I doubt they cater to the needs of the expat cats and dogs, hehehe. I sure hope so!

Trellum, Apr 20, 2016
Ask a Question