What's Your Cat's Favorite Food To Sneak?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by blurinoctober, Dec 4, 2012.

1. blurinoctober

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

As terrible as it is for them, my cats will stop at almost nothing to get macaroni and cheese. If I so much as look away from my plate, they'll be trying to eat out of it as quickly as possible.

Does your cat have one human food it always tries to eat no matter what you do or say?

blurinoctober, Dec 4, 2012
  2. blurinoctober

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Mine love Milk, and especially Cream Cheese. I would give it to them as a treat every now and again, and they loved it. They also love to sneak raw meat, especially beef, but due to Bandits upset tummy we cant give him anything any more except good old boring cat food.

Scottyxx, Dec 4, 2012
    blurinoctober likes this.
  3. blurinoctober

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

I've never seen a cat sneak raw meat before! I might be biased because I'm a vegetarian myself and never eat it, but even when my cats were around my meat-eating parents they never did that. It makes sense, with cats being carnivores, but I guess mine just don't?!

blurinoctober, Dec 4, 2012
  4. blurinoctober

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

I think it really depends on the cat, my friends cats wont eat raw meat either, which is so strange because mine are probably the most domesticated cats you can find.

Scottyxx, Dec 7, 2012
  5. blurinoctober

Jessi Well-Known Member

Tuna!

It's the only human food she ever really requests, and I think it's because she used to be given canned food as a kitten. She still associates the can opener with a treat, even though she wouldn't eat that food now. So when a can of tuna is opened, she smells that and obviously wants the fish. She doesn't seem to much are about anything else, though.

Jessi, Dec 9, 2012
  6. blurinoctober

steph84 Well-Known Member

My cat loves marinara sauce. He is totally italian and goes nuts when we have spaghetti or lasagna. He also like eating white cheddar Pirate's Booty. He licks off the powdery cheese then eats the puff. It's the funniest thing ever.

steph84, Dec 11, 2012
Ask a Question