What Makes Your Cat Quirky?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by MarinaRose, Apr 11, 2013.

1. MarinaRose

MarinaRose Member

I have two cats: Inky & Ivy. When Inky cuddles with me and is really happy, she drools a little bit. It's cute! :) She's weird, I know. Every single day when I turn off the water in my shower, Ivy meows outside the door. So I let her in and she comes over to me and licks my feet and rubs her head against them. Inky has caught on to the meowing thing outside the door, too. Whenever I have a door closed to a room, the cats stick their paws under the door as a signal to me to let them in, because they want to come in. So of course I let them in. :)

MarinaRose, Apr 11, 2013
  2. MarinaRose

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

Awwwwh! Rotten little kitties, lol. Alice has a very specific meow when she wants in or out of the room and she'll do so until we fix her problem. It's actually quite terrible, the first few times we heard her do it, we thought she was injured. I really feel like she'd meow just the same if she was in pain! It's less scary now that we're used to it, but I feel if someone ever stays the night they'll be very confused and think we torture her or something.. hah.

blurinoctober, Apr 19, 2013
Ask a Question