What is your favorite memory of your cat?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by dashboardc33, Oct 31, 2012.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33 Active Member

It can be a cat you had in the past, or your current pet cat. What is your favorite memory of your beloved feline? Mine is when I met my cat for the very first time. I remember I was in 4th grade and my mom had surprised me with her. It was a great surprise and I was So happy! I spent that entire day and night with my new cat. That whole week I was very excited and I kept her with me as soon as I got home from school while I did my homework.

dashboardc33, Oct 31, 2012
  2. dashboardc33

steph84 Well-Known Member

My favorite was when I had the flu and my cat Kitty Love just ran into my room to comfort me. I was in so much pain and he knew it. I loved how he just gave me so much love and kept checking up on me throughout the day. Great thread!

steph84, Nov 2, 2012
  3. dashboardc33

dashboardc33 Active Member

That is so sweet! It is amazing how animals can sense and just know if you are feeling down. I love the fact that animals can be so kind and caring to their owners.

dashboardc33, Nov 2, 2012
  4. dashboardc33

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

The fondest memories of my cats was the time when I had something like a dozen of them. And they all slept with me. I would sleep sideways and all of them slept on top of me. Of course, I couldn't turn over the whole night long but it was a very cozy bedtime for sure.

Victor Leigh, Nov 3, 2012
Ask a Question