What Is Your Favorite Color Of Cat?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by CatFour, May 5, 2013.

1. CatFour

CatFour Active Member

I'm not talking breeds, I'm talking color only. Like probably everybody here, I love them all and it's hard to pick a favorite, but I like yellow cats. We always had some yellow cats mixed in with the others when I was a kid and I still like them now. One of the cats I have now is yellow and fuzzy with a huge fluffy tail.

CatFour, May 5, 2013
  2. CatFour

Britt24xoxo Member

I'm the same as you. I prefer the orange tabby color over all colors. The main reason I love this color cat is because so few people actually prefer it. Most people will choose a more unique color, like calico or tortoiseshell, over the orange tabby. I love all color cats really, but I have a soft spot for the little orange cats out there.

Britt24xoxo, May 5, 2013
  3. CatFour

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Black cats are my favorite color of cat, followed by tuxedo cats.
    I currently have a gray tabby. The only colors of cat I have never owned are pure white and orange tabby because all my cats have been strays and orange or white cats don't show up as strays that often.
    I see more stray black cats that any other color.

ACSAPA, Aug 2, 2013
  4. CatFour

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

I always wanted a cute orange cat, but now I have my two, I love their colouring/. Pussington has white grey and brown, whereas bandit is blank and white almost like a skunk, their hair is multi coloured so the base is white, and the end is darker, so they look just beautiful when you pet them.

Scottyxx, Aug 21, 2013
  5. CatFour

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

I never really thought about it before recently, but almost every cat that I've had has been grey! I think it's a beautiful color to have and there's a million different shades of it. My girlfriend is partial to orange cats, but I have never personally had one.

blurinoctober, Sep 14, 2013
  6. CatFour

Trellum Well-Known Member

I love white and yellow cats, I used to have a cat like that when I was little, but it was killed by my mom's vicious dog :( I also like ginger cats. I currently have a black cat, he looks like a miniature panther :) I don't feel the same about black and white cats, unless they are Norwegian forest cats... I totally love that breed and would take any of those cats in anytime (no matter what colour the cat is). A grey-white mix is always nice :)

Trellum, Sep 28, 2013
  7. CatFour

Epicfied Well-Known Member

I love calico or multicolored cats. I don't know. They're just gorgeous and so unique. Not one is the same.

I also really like plain black cats. They're just pretty and usually loved less than they should from superstitions.

Epicfied, Sep 29, 2013
Ask a Question