What is your cats favorite toy?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by HappyRocinante, May 7, 2012.

1. HappyRocinante

HappyRocinante Well-Known Member

I picked up a bag of practice golf balls the other day (they look like minature wiffle balls if you can picture that) and one of my cats just love them. Ninja packs them around and chases them around the house. He even takes them to the bathtub, drops them in and chases them around the tub for while! :D It was a cheap toy for your cat if he or she like balls.

Anyone else have a good toy that I can try on my kitties?

HappyRocinante, May 7, 2012
  2. HappyRocinante

kinser Active Member

When he was younger, my cat adored those little spongy golf balls too! He'd actually fetch them until he got tired. He also used to carry around the remnants of a catnip toy that he ripped up (the catnip, of course, all fell out) - it was like his security blanket. As he got older, he became less interested in those toys, but would always chase a laser dot.

Anything with catnip in it is a sure bet for cats. It will make them nutty, though, LOL - my mom used to call it kitty cocaine ;).

kinser, May 7, 2012
  3. HappyRocinante

violino Well-Known Member

My cats like their little teddy bird and the younger one loves a laser pointer. The best of all times were (we don't have them now) glass balls, that was a frenzy! We lost hundreds of them, under furniture, under the fridge, in some corners..

violino, May 8, 2012
  4. HappyRocinante

HappyRocinante Well-Known Member

I haven't had much luck with catnip toys here. They like the smell but they don't really want to play with it. I have a catnip spray that I put on their blankets sometimes just to watch them roll around in it.

Another toy my cats seem to like is those little plastic rings on the milk bottle and bottles. They bat those around the house all day. Then I have to dig them out from under the furniture and stove. ;)

HappyRocinante, May 9, 2012
Ask a Question