What is in Deli Cat?

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by pafjlh, Dec 16, 2014.

1. pafjlh

pafjlh Well-Known Member

No seriously I want to know what is being put in this cat food. Why because as far as dry cat food goes this is the one that my five cats love the most. Yes, they will also eat Friskies if this is the dry food that we have to settle for instead. But all five seem to prefer Deli Cat, and we certainly don't buy any real cheap brands of dry cat food or they will just leave it there in the dish. Picky cats considering that they started out as feral cats,

Anyway, I guess we spoiled them with the Deli cat dry cat food. They also get can cat food, but I find that this is something they aren't particular about, most brands even cheap generic brands can cat food are fine with my cats. Just don't stop giving them Deli cat as well.

pafjlh, Dec 16, 2014
  2. pafjlh

icekat Active Member

Cats are so strange sometimes when it comes to eating! We have a former stray named Oreo. When he came to us, he was a terrified, scrawny little kitten. We were having a cookout in our backyard, so my ex threw some pieces of Oscar Meyer hot dog to him. Eventually we tamed him this way. Ten years later, we have to supplement his diet with hot dog chunks, and it has to be Oscar Meyer! :D Cats just like what they like.

icekat, May 20, 2015
  3. pafjlh

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

All cats seem to have their own particular taste and if they don't like something they just won't eat it, no matter how hungry they get. They are stubborn that way. lol They are happy just eating the same food everyday. Once they find something they like you are wasting your money buying anything else.

Susan Brown, Jul 17, 2015
  4. pafjlh

nytegeek Member

If you are going to feed a cat dry food I recommend something with a low ash content like Iams. especially for male cats and Siamese male cats because the ash contents can cause crystals to build up in there urine. It is a horrible way for a cat to die and often preventable by paying attention to what they are fed.

nytegeek, Jan 3, 2016
Ask a Question