What are your cats' names?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by MarshCat, Jul 15, 2016.

1. MarshCat

HeartForCats New Member

My first cat was Emily because I liked the name and wanted it to be unique. She was a B/W shorthair. Cat #2 was a brown/white classic tabby. Her official name was Patricia, but I often called her Pattycakes. She responded to both, turning her head to look at me. My third cat's name was Wilbur at the shelter and I had no reason to change it. The name fit him because he hate like a pig. Daisy (pictured) was Aspen at the shelter, which I did not like because I am not in a region that has aspen trees. I wanted an Italian name for her, but did not like any of them and settled on an extremely common name only because it fits her.

HeartForCats, Nov 1, 2017
  2. MarshCat

kathycat12 Member

Max and Maggie. Happy couple. Sometimes quarrel a lot, but a cat still a cat, no matter how bad the fight, at the end of the day, they will clean each other.

kathycat12, Sep 8, 2018
    Becky likes this.
  3. MarshCat

catalone Member

Oldest is Boycat. He was mistaken for a female then when I caught him with his sister.... A swift rename.
    Next oldest is Jacob. I wanted Jake, but family said it was common,,
    Next three... Oliver as he always wants MORE FOOD. Bella, because she is and Selkie, part Oriental and sleek and shiny as a seal.
    The island ones. Tonto as Oliver brought him home and Oliver's other name is the Lone Ranger as he ….does.. and Dominic as he has a lovely black and white coat like a Dominican habit

catalone, Sep 11, 2021
Ask a Question