What are you getting your kitties for christmas, if anything?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Yolanda, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Yolanda

Yolanda Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I saw a topic the other day about celebrating your cat's birthday. I do buy them a treat or something to play with when it's their birthday, and I put gifts under the tree for them as well. I know, they do not get the point but I don't mind. Just like kids they usually end up playing with the wrapping instead (and after a while the toys). If you are buying your cat a christmas gift, have you decided on what?

I am not sure about everything yet, but I have at least two toys down and three to go ;-)

[​IMG]Kong Kickeroo (wrestling toy with cat nip)
    [​IMG]Trixie LED pointer (no laser, ideal!)

Love to hear what you guys are planning on getting so I might get some ideas ;-)

Yolanda, Nov 27, 2011
  2. Yolanda

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I'm working on getting my cat and my daughter an entirely new place to live for the holidays. I hate my apartment and have felt this way for a while. I promised myself that this would be the year I did something about it.
    I also like that LED pointer you suggested. My cat likes to chase lights.

ACSAPA, Sep 8, 2012
  3. Yolanda

Yolanda Well-Known Member

The LED pointer really is a lot of fun and it's very inexpensive as well. My cats love it and still do, somehow it nevers bores them.
    Another Christmas is approaching fast so I have to think of something new. I am thinking perhaps a small cat tree for around the house, they allready got a new big one this year.

Yolanda, Sep 9, 2012
  4. Yolanda

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

I've seen on a lot of these cat shows, that the owners are putting shelving scattered around the walls for the cat to run up on. That would probably be a lot of fun for them, and could be worked into the design of the room in a more subtle way, as opposed to having a giant cat tower in the room or something,

OhioTom76, Sep 13, 2012
  5. Yolanda

Jessi Well-Known Member

Soft food!

Seriously, even when we get her toys, it doesn't matter. The only thing she really looks forward to is when I let her have a packet of soft food with gravy. She only gets dry food otherwise.

Jessi, Sep 13, 2012
Ask a Question