what’s your cats favourite food?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by britishblueshorthair, Sep 18, 2010.

1. britishblueshorthair

britishblueshorthair Member

what’s your cats favourite food?

I will start it of with my cats favourite food even tho charlie can be a fussy pussy lol :scared:

Gizmo - Adsa Home Brand Chicken in Jelly
    Charlie - Felix as good as it looks samon

britishblueshorthair, Sep 18, 2010
  2. britishblueshorthair

magickat Well-Known Member

They seem to love the Whiskas Simply Poultry pouches best, especially at the moment as they come with a free bag of Temptations! And as an added bonus for me there is a money of voucher too.

magickat, Jan 17, 2012
  3. britishblueshorthair

SallyintheValley41 Well-Known Member

Both my cats eat only dry food, and they definitely like a variety, so I have about 3 or 4 bags going all the time and keep alternating them. Their favorite though is Fancy Feast Dry food, which of course is more expensive than most. But they also like all the Friskies dry foods, and some Whiskas, Iams and will tolerate Meow Mix's indoor variety if I promise not to make them eat it too often. I am experimenting at the moment with a new cheaper brand found in the 99 cent store called Cat Cafe, Salmon Flavor, by Sunshine Foods. I am keeping my fingers crossed, but the jury is still out on that one.
    One thing my two big tomcats like are treats! They demand them once or twice a day by hanging by me and meowing, or going to their "snack spots" and looking at me with pleading eyes. They have 2 snacking areas....one is a set of sherpa covered steps designed for cats and I feed one on the top step and one on the bottom, and the other is in the living room TV area, where one claims the window perch and the other my footstool. They adore Whiskas Temptations in all flavors the best, but will never turn away from Friskies Party Mix, Pounce Crunchy or Rival tartar control either.
    I never give them people food on a regular basis, but over the years I found my oldest and biggest cat Romeo has a strange like: peanuts! He likes to chew them like the snacks and can smell them 2 rooms away. He does not like any other people food. My youngest cat Riff will share a sugar free popsickle with me which I find strange and endearing. :p

SallyintheValley41, Jan 20, 2012
  4. britishblueshorthair

Belligerent Well-Known Member

My kitty just eats IAMS and she enjoys it. For snacks, she loves Temptations (salmon flavor) and just plain sardines in water. :) She won't eat anything else besides those 3 things.. not even tuna.

Belligerent, Jan 21, 2012
  5. britishblueshorthair

I have never heard before of a cat that didn't like tuna lol. My cats go crazy about it, they all appear in the kitchen the instant I begin to open a tin!

magickat, Jan 21, 2012
    Belligerent likes this.
  6. britishblueshorthair

Belligerent Well-Known Member

She will run in when she smells it, but when I try to give it to her, she refuses to eat it. I have no idea why... she's so picky! LOL

Belligerent, Jan 23, 2012
  7. britishblueshorthair

Their favorite food are SNACKS! They bug me about 3 times a day for them...they love Friskies Party Mix and Whiskas Temptations....one of them chews them daintily, the other vacuums them up whole!

SallyintheValley41, Jan 28, 2012
  8. britishblueshorthair

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

My cats eat Iams and Temptations also. Bella likes the salmon flavored and Tigger's favorite is the catnip flavor. Booger eats anything that doesn't eat him first

SheWolfSilver, Jan 28, 2012
  9. britishblueshorthair

Mine come running at the "smell" of Tuna, but don't eat it. Same with Chicken and other strong smelling fish or meat....they just like the smell.

SallyintheValley41, Jan 29, 2012
  10. britishblueshorthair

Sunsational Member

When I can afford it, Grandmas Chicken Pie. It a organic canned cat food Doodle Bug and Angel just love it. Lilly is my Mikey, she eats anything lol.

Sunsational, Feb 1, 2012
  11. britishblueshorthair

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

My cats think that left-over food from my plate are the tastiest. So whenever I am eating something which I can share with them, I make sure that I have some left-over, on purpose.

Victor Leigh, Feb 2, 2012
  12. britishblueshorthair

jenna Member

My cats eat Iams. They like canned and dry food. Tux and Paws aren't picky eaters but Katie will not eat anything with seafood in it.

jenna, Feb 24, 2012
  13. britishblueshorthair

inTHEsane Active Member

For Tiger, the cat in my avatar, favorite food was steak, cheddar, and milk.
    Her brother from another mother, Wizard, was into pretty everything, we also
    feed them 9 Lives wet cat a day, and Friskies dry food whenever they wanted it.

inTHEsane, Feb 26, 2012
  14. britishblueshorthair

Judging by their reaction last night I think roast chicken is the new favourite food for all my kitties, they were going crazy for it!

magickat, Mar 2, 2012
Ask a Question